Hi Nate,

See here dstat results:
https://gist.github.com/brstgt/216c662b525a9c5b653bbcd8da5b3fcb
Network volume does not correspond to Disk IO, not even close.

@heterogenous vnode count:
I did this to test how load behaves on a new server class we ordered for
CS. The new nodes had much faster CPUs than our older nodes. If not
assigning more tokens to new nodes, what else would you recommend to give
more weight + load to newer and usually faster servers.

--
Benjamin Roth
Prokurist

Jaumo GmbH · www.jaumo.com
Wehrstraße 46 · 73035 Göppingen · Germany
Phone +49 7161 304880-6 · Fax +49 7161 304880-1
AG Ulm · HRB 731058 · Managing Director: Jens Kammerer