@Dor

1) You guys have a CPU scheduler? you mean user level thread Scheduler that
maps user level threads to kernel level threads? I thought C++ by default
creates native kernel threads but sure nothing will stop someone to create
a user level scheduling library if that's what you are talking about?
2) How can one create THP of size 1KB? According to this post
<https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Performance_Tuning_Guide/s-memory-transhuge.html>
it
looks like the valid values 2MB and 1GB.

Thanks,
kant