The snapshots are hard links on the file system, so everything is included.
You can use the "--no-snapshot" option to disable snapshots.

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Pranay akula <pranay.akula2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am trying to scrub a Column family using nodetool scrub,  is it going
to create snapshots for sstables which are corrupted or for all the
sstables it is going to scrub ?? and to remove snapshots created does
running nodetool clearsnapshot is enough or do i need to manually delete
pre-scrub data from snapshots of that Column family ??

--
Nate McCall

CTO
Apache Cassandra Consulting