Hi

- Hardware Specs
RAM: 14GB
Cores: 8
Disk: 440GB SSD

- I have deployed 7 instances ( Earlier, I mentioned 8 but I had to
decommission 1 due to low disk space ) on AWS.

- Every node is in the same datacenter.
.
- I have created a custom schema with 28 columns. Created a simple YAML
file for the stress tool.
The command is as follows:
./cassandra-stress user profile=foo.yml duration=180m ops\(insert=1\)
cl=one -rate threads=850

- I have used a heap space of 7GB. I am using the default CMS for GC.

I am clearing all the data and logs. I will try to replicate the issue and
post the exact metrics.

Thanks in advance.