Hi Michael!

Thanks for your answer I feared that was the answer...do you know if
implementing my own Snitch would be possible to handle this situation?
________________________________
De: Michael Shuler <mshu...@pbandjelly.org> en nombre de Michael Shuler
<mich...@pbandjelly.org>
Enviado: viernes, 21 de abril de 2017 19:16:43
Para: user@cassandra.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Cassandra Cluster Doubts

You have one cluster that is comprised of N nodes that may be
distributed in racks and data centers. All the nodes of your cluster
need to be able to communicate - they are one cluster.

I think your options would be to a) establish network communication for
the entire cluster, or b) set up a new cluster for DCR2 and sync data
snapshots of Keyspace2 in some manner, or c) figure out a second cluster
that contains the data centers that do have network connectivity and
adjust application to query the appropriate cluster. There may be some
other creative ideas that pop up.

--
Kind regards,
Michael