Hi Luis,

I don't thinks it's possible to achieve this by custom Snitch. As far as I
understand Snitch only provides cluster topology, and connectivity is done by
another component/layer. And each cluster node should be able to connect to
every other node. So I would keep with Michael's options a) - "establish
network communication forthe entire cluster"

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,

Winguzone - Cloud Cassandra Hosting

---- On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:42:17 -0400 Luis Miguel <arb...@hotmail.com>
wrote ----

Hi Michael!

Thanks for your answer I feared that was the answer...do you know if
implementing my own Snitch would be possible to handle this situation?