Sorry for bumping this old thread, but what would be your suggestion for
programmatically start/stop nodes in a cluster?

I'd like to make some experiments and perform QUORUM writes against a
cluster (REPLICATION=3) with alternatively 2 or 3 nodes up,
starting/stopping/restarting nodes in the middle, etc...  to understand the
behaviour.

--
Matteo Moci
http://mox.fm