Thanks Alain,

> Or is it on happening during drop table actions?
Some other schema changes (e.g. adding columns to tables) also takes too
much time.

Link to complete set of GC options: https://pastebin.com/4qyENeyu

> Have you had a look at logs, mainly errors and warnings?
In logs I found warnings of 3 types:
1) ColumnFamilyStore.java:542 - Failed unregistering mbean:
org.apache.cassandra.db:type=Tables,keyspace=...,table=...
 from MigrationStage thread
2) Read 1715 live rows and 1505 tombstone cells for query ...
 from ReadStage thread
3) GCInspector.java:282 - G1 Young Generation GC in 1725ms.  G1 Eden Space:
38017171456 -> 0; G1 Survivor Space: 2516582400 -> 2650800128; from Service
Thread

> Are they some pending, blocked or dropped tasks in thread pool stats?
About 3000-6000 CompactionExecutor pending tasks appeared on all nodes from
time to time. About 1000 MigrationStage pending tasks appeared on 2 nodes.
About 700 InternalResponseState pending tasks appeared on 2 nodes. About
60 MemtableFlushWriter appeared on 3 nodes.
There were no blocked tasks, but there were "All time blocked" tasks (they
were before starting dropping tables) from 3 millions to 20 millions on
different nodes.

> Are some resources constraint (CPU / disk IO,...)?
CPU and disk IO are not constraint

Thanks