Hi,

Regarding the documentation I've already knew:

- thelastpickle.com/blog/2016/07/27/about-deletes-and-tombstones.html
<http://thelastpickle.com/blog/2016/07/27/about-deletes-and-tombstones.html>
(From myself, how to handle tombstones)
- http://thelastpickle.com/blog/2016/12/08/TWCS-part1.html (From
Alexander, a coworker @TLP - TWCS and expiring tables)

Anyway fantastic docs.

I desperately need to free up disk space. nodetool repair can do an
anticompaction.
In my case C* is only used to insert data that expires with a TTL of 18
days. No updates, or deletes. Some selects using the partition key.
gc_grace is defined to 3 hours.

Best practices do free up disk space please?

Thanks in advance