Thanks for the feedback! I did change column families to tables. I agree
the documentation could use some work. If you're interested in seeing what
the input and output look like, here's a sample:

https://michael.mior.ca/projects/nose/rubis

So far we haven't had any schemas used directly for production although it
has provided some advice on design alternatives. NoSE actually already
contains a mechanism to execute different schema alternatives which is what
we used during our evaluation. However, it does not currently directly
provide mechanism for synthetic data generation. It would definitely be
possible however to add automated generation of test data in the future.

Cheers,
--
Michael Mior
mm...@uwaterloo.ca