Yes I have many keyspaces which are not spread across all the data
centers(expected by design).
In this case, is this the expected behavior cleanup will not work for all
the keyspaces(nodetool cleanup)? is it going to be fixed in the latest
versions?

P.S: Thanks for the tip, I can workaround this by "nodetool cleanup
keyspacename"