I am using vnodes. Is there a documenation that you can suggest to
understand how to assign same tokens in new cluster.? I will try it again.

On May 13, 2017 12:32 PM, "Nitan Kainth" <ni...@bamlabs.com> wrote:

As Jonathan mentioned, if you are using vnodes , you should back up
nodetool output and assign same token to nodes and then copy corresponding
sstables.

If using, initial token, then assign same value for subsequent node.

Sstable loader should work independently, not sure why you are getting
wrong counts for that

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2017, at 9:34 AM, Jonathan Haddad <j...@jonhaddad.com> wrote:

Did you create the nodes with the same tokens?