Hello,

If you mean how to construct a query like that: you use ORDER BY clause with
SELECT which is reverse to the default just like in the example below? If the
table is constructed with "clustering order by (timeid ASC)” and you query
“SELECT ... ORDER BY timeid DESC”, then the partition is read backwards. I
don’t know how it is technically done but it is apparently slightly slower then
reading partition normally.

Hannu