Hello Folks -
I'm using open source apache Cassandra 2.2 .My cluster is spread over 14 nodes
in cluster in two data centers.

My DC1 data center nodes are reaching 2TB of consumed volume. we don't have
much space left on disk.
I am wondering if there is guideline available that can point me to certain
best practice that describe when we should add more nodes to the cluster.
should we add more storage or add more nodes. I guess we should scale Cassandra
horizontally so adding node may be better option.. i am looking for a criteria
that describes node density thresholds, if there are any.
Can you guys please share your thoughts , experience. I'll much appreciate your
reply. Thanks/Asad