I should also mention that I am running cassandra 3.10 on the cluster

On May 29 2017, at 9:43 am, Daniel Steuernol <dan...@sendwithus.com> wrote:
The cluster is running with RF=3, right now each node is storing about 3-4 TB of data. I'm using r4.2xlarge EC2 instances, these have 8 vCPU's, 61 GB of RAM, and the disks attached for the data drive are gp2 ssd ebs volumes with 10k iops. I guess this brings up the question of what's a good marker to decide on whether to increase disk space vs provisioning a new node?