Hi,

unfortunately ORDER BY is supported for clustering columns only...

Winguzone - Cloud Cassandra Hosting

---- On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 12:49:36 -0400 techpyaasa .
<techpya...@gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi Varun,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

In this case if I want to update status(status can be updated for given
account_id, pid) , I need to delete existing row in 2nd table & add new

Its like hitting cassandra twice for 1 change.. :(

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 8:42 PM, Varun Barala <varunbaral...@gmail.com>