On 26/11/2016 20:09, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
On 26.11.16 16:07, Kirys wrote:
[C]2016-11-26 15:56:00,070|JCS-Scheduler-Thread-21|INFO
o.a.c.j.e.m.s.ShrinkerThread: Unexpected trouble in shrink cycle
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/jcs/engine/control/group/GroupAttrName
This looks like a class-loader issue between threads. The class
mentioned is included in the commons-jcs-core jar and the application
should have no problems loading it. I'm not familiar with the TomEE
environment. Can you try to reproduce the problem outside this context?
I have to admit that currently I was not able to reproduce in a client app.
Next week I'll try to put JCS war into the lib folder of tomee to see if this fix the issue.
Bye
K.