Hi there,

I added a PR with the first implementation of DirectoryUtils.isEqual().

https://github.com/apache/commons-io/pull/31/

I initially added some logging statements and commented them out for now as I couldn't find any logger in the existing classes.

Please review and let me know if you need changes.

Best regards,
Johannes