Sorry, I managed to resolve this.

I'm using jxpath in my paxexam tests with a block like the following:

mavenBundle().groupId("commons-jxpath").artifactId("commons-jxpath").versionAsInProject(),

wrappedBundle(mavenBundle().groupId("jdom").artifactId("jdom").versionAsInProject()),

wrappedBundle(mavenBundle().groupId("commons-beanutils").artifactId("commons-beanutils").versionAsInProject()),

wrappedBundle(mavenBundle().groupId("javax.servlet.jsp").artifactId("jsp-api").version("2.1")),