Hello All,

I raised a JIRA ticket(CSV-214) to make some changes to the code for what I
a trying to do. The description on the ticket might help explain things
better. Now I am trying to clone the repo to make a pull request but I am
just stuck at this:

git -c http.sslVerify=false clone https://github.com/apache/commons-csv.git
Cloning into 'commons-csv'...
fatal: https://github.com/apache/commons-csv.git/info/refs not valid: is