On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 06:20:12AM -0800, Crisdina wrote:

> Hi there,

Hello,

> I am trying to combine several xml documents in forrest to create one
> continuous document that I want displayed on the page when someone selects a
> tab in my project.
>
> I know that I have to modify the site.xml and index.xml  but I am not sure
> on all of the steps.
>
> Any thoughts?

The primer [1] and sitemap reference [2] contain examples of
aggregated content. If you intend to display the XML as is, use the
xml extension when you specify the tab in tabs.xml [3]; otherwise, you may
need to provide your own stylesheet to deal with the aggregated content.

Brian

[1] http://forrest.apache.org/docs/primer.html
[2] http://forrest.apache.org/docs/sitemap-ref.html
[3] http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html#tabs.xml