Hi Tim,
Thanks for replying. Here's our tabs.xml file (modify a little, to maintain
the annonimity):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE tabs PUBLIC "-//APACHE//DTD Cocoon Documentation Tab V1.1//EN" "
http://forrest.apache.org/dtd/tab-cocoon-v11.dtd";>

<tabs software="proj"
  title="Proj"
  copyright="TheCompany"
  xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";>

  <tab id="releasenotes" label="Release Overview"
dir="project/release_documentation"/>
  <tab id="architecture" label="Architecture" dir="project/architecture"/>
</tabs>

I searched JIRA before, but I haven't found anything of use. On the other
hand maybe the search terms that I used were not appropriate (and it's
pretty
hard to express the problem that I am having in a few search terms).

Ionut