Hi Alan,

as far as I remember the stylesheets for pdf-generation have moved from core into the pdf-output-plugin.

So you may be looking at outdated style sheets. Which might also explain the errors you are getting (some changes were required in the transformations to accomodate that last fop-update).

Check out plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf/resources/stylesheets for the current stylesheets (from head). After using Forrest with the pdf-plugin for the first time, you will also find the stylesheets in build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf/resources/stylesheets.

Yet I agree with Brian, these style sheets were designed to be used in a pipeline, so you may have to make some major adjustments.

Regards,
Ferdinand Soethe