Hi,

I'm new to Forrest and my boss in all it's wisdom decided that i have to
administrate our forrest installation now.
I wasn't involved in our installation until now.

I've already read the forrest documentation and it did help me, but
there are quite a few question that i couldn't answer.

I understand that i can use fields to search with lucene. Is there a
list somewhere where i can see which fields are available ?!
Can i somehow add fields ?!
We have an element <revised modified="23.06.2010"/> in our source xml
and i would like to be able to serch for the date. E.g. i want to see
all the documents that where modified last week.

I've got a few more questions but i don't want to pack them all in just
one mail.

I hope you guys can help me !

Thanks in advance...

Kind regards