Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I thought it was going to have something to do with xdoc-to-lucene.xsl but i
don't know how to implement new field in that stylesheet. I can see how the
other fields are stored but what i don't know how the xdoc version of my files
look so i can't extend the exsiting template.

I could just take a look at what the xml2xdoc stylesheet does but it would be a
lot easyer if i could take a look at an actual xdoc file....is there a way to
store those intermediate xdoc files ?!

I'm not very familiar with cocoon jet so that might be a dumb question.

The pipeline goes like this: our xml (dita) -> xdoc -> html, pdf, ... Right ?!

Thanks

kind regards

Patrick Szabo
 XSLT-Entwickler