Hi list,

Using the most recent stable forrest release I made some changes to the
Apache Nutch site (haven't committed them yet due to problems) but building
our site code with 'forrest' fails with the following material in
broken-links.xml

<broken-links>
  <link message="The current document is unable to create an element of the
requested type (namespace: http://www.w3.org/2000/svg, name:
html).">index.pdf</link>
  <link message="No pipeline matched request:
error:ext:wiki">error:ext:wiki</link>
</broken-links>

Is there any way to get more verbose messages? I've had a look through the
files I edited and new ones I created and can seem to figure this one out
myself.

Thank you very much for any suggestions.
--
*Lewis*