Hi Hitoshi,

plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf/resources/stylesheets/document-to-fo.xsl
does seem like the right place to conditionalize things, but I'm
unclear in your example where the language specifier comes from?  In
other words, I'd like the path to the current file to determine the
language, not the system settings.  Do you (or does anyone else) know
how to construct a conditional within the document-to-fo.xsl file that
would (say) base a decision for a font choice on whether a file had a
name that matched a particular regular expression?  That's the kind of
logic I'm looking for here.

Thanks,
Karl