We could return the File(path), that given that it'd be simply the file of the path that you provide, what would be the advantage?

On 19/05/2014 13:28, Hans Schwäbli wrote:
I seen that it originates from Selenium in the end: org.jbehave.web.selenium.WebDriverProvider.saveScreenshotTo(String)
But I think I can achieve what I want anyway.
You can forget that topic I think.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Hans Schwäbli* <bugs.need.love....@gmail.com <mailto:bugs.need.love....@gmail.com>>
Date: Mon, May 19, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Subject: saveScreenshotTo(String) returns boolean
To: user@jbehave.codehaus.org <mailto:user@jbehave.codehaus.org>

This method returns a boolean:
org.jbehave.web.selenium.DelegatingWebDriverProvider.saveScreenshotTo(String) What if it would return a File instead if it succeeds and null if it does not succeed? Then the return value would contain more information and thus it would open up more possibilities. I then could more easily upload all these screenshots to a HP Quality test run. Currently it is hard to do this because all file names are like failed-scenario-1ab3b70f-f6d8-4dc8-a257-87a8c6a26276.png, I don't know which one belongs to which story or execution. But if saveScreenshotTo(String) would return a File I could remember them and upload it after execution finished.
Well, its more nice to have, I know.