I was finally able to upgrade to 3.9.4 (some internal maven dependencies
had to be fixed to allow this). They appear to be working when running more
then one test (JBEHAVE-1046 <https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JBEHAVE-1046> is
preventing us from running just a single test)

Thanks for fixing this, and all of your hard work!