I added installation through Docker (for those who never tried it this
might be an opportunity; it's really cool). I hope that it should solve the
difficulties some might have had with other ways of installation.

1. Install https://www.docker.com/
2. Execute: docker run -d -p 9000:9000 --name bdd_assistant
vfarcic/technologyconversationsbdd
3. Open http://localhost:9000