Hi all,

I'm using 4.0-beta-11 in our tests and on one of our developers machine we seem
to randomly get the following enum conversion error:

    When we update the agreement with: SAME_DATEPERIOD
    Then the last update was <status> (FAILED)
    org.jbehave.core.steps.ParameterConverters$ParameterConvertionFailed:
Failed to convert <status> for Enum
specifications.customer.AgreementTest$AgreementUpdateResultType
        at
org.jbehave.core.steps.ParameterConverters$EnumConverter.convertValue(ParameterConverters.java:573)
        at
org.jbehave.core.steps.ParameterConverters.convert(ParameterConverters.java:151)
        at
org.jbehave.core.steps.StepCreator.convertParameterValues(StepCreator.java:305)
        at org.jbehave.core.steps.StepCreator.access$1100(StepCreator.java:37)
        at
org.jbehave.core.steps.StepCreator$ParametrisedStep.parametriseStep(StepCreator.java:643)

This doesn't happen _all_ the time, but seems to happen about 66% of the time
on this one developers machine. It looks like the text `<status>` is being
passed into the converter class. The scenario text reads:

    Scenario: Agreement updates
    Given an initial customer agreement for INBOUND_SCRUB
    When we update the agreement with: <updates>
    Then the last update was <status>

    Examples:
    |updates|status|
    |SAME_DATEPERIOD|UPDATED|
    ...more examples....

has anyone seen something like this before?

Cheers
Mark

--
Mark Derricutt