Hi Phong,

the core example template was out-of-date.  I've pushed the updated one.

You'll see that the storyDurations are taken from a different template object called "storyDurations".

There is a case for integrating this info into the Report and/or ReportTable objects. Please raise a JIRA for this against version 4.x.

FYI,  these objects are instantiated in the TemplateableViewGenerator.

Cheers