HI list,

I’d like to interact with OVH’s hubiC storage.
It’s based on OpenStack so it’s likely to be usable with jClouds.

Unfortunately, they change the authentication process : auth is based on oauth2.

What is the best approach to this ?
Can I use oauth2 API then OpenStack API to interact with the storage or should
a dedicated provider be developped ?

Thanks for your help,
Ionel
--
Beicip-Franlab SA - 232 av. Napoléon Bonaparte - BP 2132-92502 Rueil-Malmaison
Cedex