From: Kai Liu <kliu....@gmail.com<mailto:kliu....@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 10:11 AM
To: "user@jclouds.apache.org<mailto:user@jclouds.apache.org>"
<user@jclouds.apache.org<mailto:user@jclouds.apache.org>>
Subject: novaApi.getKeyPairApi() for Openstack Liberty

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is using Openstack Liberty. I am using jclouds
(2.0.0-snapshot) and tried to get KeyPairApi using the following code:

            try {
Optional<KeyPairApi> keyapi = api.getKeyPairApi(region);
KeyPairApi keyPairApi = keyapi.get();
} catch (Exception e) {
LOGGER.error(e);
}

The following error occurs:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Optional.get() cannot be called on an absent
value

But the codes works for Openstack Kilo. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Best regards,

--

Kai Liu

Ph.D. student
Department of Geography and GeoInformation Science
George Mason University