Hi Andrew,

After our investigation with many drivers, we choose ApacheHTTP driver for
various reasons over JavaURLHTTP and OKHttpDriver.

So, we wanted ApacheHTTP driver should support TLS1.2.

I have informed Ignasi about my interest to contribute with this change
for ApacheHTTP driver.

Regards,

Dileep Dixith

 Bangalore, 560071

Security Developer, Big Storage and MCStore
 India

IBM Systems & Technology Lab

+91-80-41776741

Mobile: