Hi,

I'm brand new to jclouds.  I'm having trouble understanding how to create an
Azure VM using jclouds.  The jclouds documentation has examples but I can't
seem to figure out how to piece everything together for an end-to-end
walkthrough.  I've read through the links below:

http://jclouds.apache.org/start/

  *   http://jclouds.apache.org/start/install/
     *   I have maven installed and I was able to run mvn
dependency:copy-dependencies based on the sample pom.xml file
  *   http://jclouds.apache.org/start/compute/
     *   Explains the compute API
     *   Where am I supposed to put the code samples?
     *   In a .java file?  Does the directory matter?
     *   Not sure what to do with the code...
  *   https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/tree/master/azurecompute-arm
     *   ? Contains helper APIs / functions used by the base computer API?
     *
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/blob/master/azurecompute-arm/pom.xml
        *   Sample pom.xml for Azure ARM dependencies?  Yes?
        *   If I run mvn dependency:copy-dependencies I get an error about
non-resolvable parent POM and "Could not find artifact
org.apache.jclouds.labs:jclouds-labs:pom:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT"
     *   The readme file only says to run live tests.  Not sure why it's
suggesting that.

Teo