Have you configured the right endpoint? In your TryStack instance, go
to Project -> Access & Security -> API Access, and copy the "Identity"
endpoint. That's the one you need to use.

There is no mistery here. The endpoint you configure in jclouds must
be reachable from the machine where jclouds runs. Otherwise jclouds
(and no application) won't be able to connect there.