Ok. We will work on this.
As per our observation, ETAG computation for SLO and DLO differs
For DLO Etag is the MD5 of manifest file
For SLO Etag is the MD5 if concatenated ETAG.
Is our understanding correct ?
RegardsArchana

    On Friday, 7 April 2017, 1:00, Andrew Gaul <g...@apache.org> wrote:

 jclouds is a community project so DLO support will be added when someone
contributes it, likely you.  I would look at how other libraries bridge
this gap and submit a pull request[1].  Alternatively you could migrate
your DLO to SLO with some external tool.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/How+to+Contribute

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/