I promoted the B2 and GCS providers from labs to core in the master
branch which will become 2.1.0.  We use the labs repository to incubate
providers and promote them to core after they mature.  Users should
update their maven groupIDs from org.apache.jclouds.labs to
org.apache.jclouds.provider in your applications.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/