Hi, I'm using basic navigation handler with this configuration:

<action name="actionRicerca"
method="#{test_stateless$ricercaSinistro.findClaim}">

            <transition outcome="OK" target="ricercaPage" />

            <transition outcome="error" target="Exit"/>

      </action>

<view name="ricercaPage" viewId="/test_stateless/ricercaSinistro.jsp">

            <transition outcome="ricerca" target="actionRicerca"/>

      </view>

The button of my form call the action "ricerca" because I want specify
the action to call in the configuration file of dialog.

If the action ="#{test_stateless$ricercaSinistro.findClaim}" return null
I have a loop because the control remain to the view "ricercaPage" and
call again the outcome "ricerca".

Is there any one can help me?

Thanks in advance

Mario

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.