I'm sorry, but I don't understand....
If I return null from the action, how can Shale go do transition "OK" ?

-----Original Message-----
From: samju [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2 febbraio 2008 12.25
To: user@shale.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with navigation handler

Your aim is to apply a ajax call on ricercaSinistro.jsp.
If i got what you means, I think you may do the follow:

The outcome of the Ajax-Call-action can (should )return null.
This Ajax action should be handle outside the Dialog Configuration File.
(we
can mix dialog and non dialog action).

The Pre-Action-State should have as target the dialog End-State.

<action name="actionRicerca"
  method="#{ test_stateless$ricercaSinistro.findClaim }">
        <transition outcome="OK" target="Exit" />
</action>

<view name="ricercaPage" viewId="/test_stateless/ricercaSinistro.jsp ">
In this View State we can call an Ajax action with the needed null
outcome.
<transition outcome=" exitdialogaction" target=" exitdialog " />

</view>
<end name=exit  viewId="/test_stateless/ricercaSinistro.jsp">
<end name=exitdialog  viewId="/test_stateless/home.jsp">

I hope this will help