On 2/16/08, flaubert g <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  By defining "*org.apache.shale.dialog.DIALOG_NAME"* from url,  how does
>  shale basic dialog manager gets instantiated and created?

<snip/>

Lets say we've included shale-dialog.jar and shale-dialog-basic.jar
with the application [1].

 * The former registers a DialogNavigationHandler and a DialogPhaseListener.
 * The phase listener watches for the request parameter (named above)
and if it exists, creates a corresponding DialogContext.
    ** In order to create a DialogContext, the DialogContextManager
needs to be instantiated (if it isn't already for the given session)
    ** The manager is a "well-known" managed bean name (the
corresponding bean class is specified by the faces-config in
shale-dialog-basic.jar, in this case).

-Rahul

[1] Its not necessary that the shale basic dialog manager will get
instantiated (if you include another dialog implementation, such as
the SCXML one, that will get instantiated).