> I'm sorry Rahul for same post and also because I don't understand your
>  response. How can I have two active dialogs at same times? I understood
>  that shale store current state I HttpSession (or Managed beans with
>  scope session).
<snip/>

There is one DialogContextManager per session. You can
programmatically (or otherwise) start multiple dialogs (a.k.a.
DialogContext instances). Starting the same dialog more than once (and
at the same time) will have some additional caveats as I mentioned --
I haven't tried it.

>  Please send me some example....

<snap/>

I don't have any more examples that I can share. Please try to look at
the example webapps (for dialogs)  -- say, from the v1.0.4 release --
for working models of some of these concepts.

-Rahul