Rahul, thanks a lot!

By
Mario

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahul Akolkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 aprile 2008 23.21
To: user@shale.apache.org
Subject: Re: More dialogs in same time

On 4/23/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Uhm, how can I start more DialogContext and use the correct one for
each
>  windows? So the problem is:
>  I start dialog A from window 1 and window 2 of the same instance
>  browser(sharing same httpsession). How can I use two different states
>  from the two windows/dialogs?

<snip/>

OK, lets try to work on this together :-) but I'm heading out soon so
I'll be slower to respond.

What have you tried? I had one potential suggestion for trying to move
forward. Did you look at the programmatic approach? What didn't work?
What are the dialogs doing i.e. are they talking to session scoped
beans (ugh, in this case) or dialog scoped beans?

-Rahul

>  Mario

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.