Oops, sorry resending as plain text message:
Cristi, I understand those taglib uris to be virtual only as unique keys for namespaces. They're not required to be a valid page for Shale or any other taglib. You can use tagdir="/WEB-INF/tags" as an alternative to uris for your own tags, but I'm not sure it's going to help you here.
We'd need more details about the actual issue you're experiencing to help.

Cristi Magherusan wrote:
Hello,

I'm having a school project that must use shale, but it seems its
taglibs uri's are broken links, among others. Please someone fix them,
if possible. Also, is there a way to use local files instead of http://
links?
Please use cc to send your answers to me since I'm not yet subscribed to
the shale Mailing List.

Thanks!
Cristi