Rahul, before track it to JIRA, i would like to understand why
DilogImpl object is present in my HttpSession. At the moment i'm not
sure if Shale is putting this object in the View root or other
component is doing it. So, if you know that Shale could put an
DilogImpl object in View root or in HttpSession please let me know. In
this case i'll track to JIRA attaching the patch.

Regards
Mario

Tiscali Family: Adsl e Telefono senza limiti e senza scatto alla risposta. PER
TE CON IL 25% DI SCONTO FINO AL 2010! Attiva entro il 24/07/08.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/promo/tuttoincluso/