From: Femi Anthony <femib...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 10 August 2017 at 10.38
To: Hemanth Gudela <hemanth.gud...@qvantel.com>
Cc: "user@spark.apache.org" <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: spark.write.csv is not able write files to specified path, but is
writing to unintended subfolder _temporary/0/task_xxx folder on worker nodes

Normally the _temporary directory gets deleted as part of the cleanup when the
write is complete and a SUCCESS file is created. I suspect that the writes are
not properly completed. How are you specifying the write ? Any error messages
in the logs ?

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 3:17 AM, Hemanth Gudela