The correct link is
https://docs.databricks.com/spark/latest/spark-sql/index.html .

This link does have the core syntax such as the BNF for the DDL and DML and
SELECT.  It does *not *have a reference for  date / string / numeric
functions: is there any such reference at this point?  It is not sufficient
to peruse the DSL list of functions since the usage is different (and
sometimes the names as well)  than from the DSL.

thanks
stephenb