Hi,

I have created hive table in impala first with storage format as parquet.
With dataframe from spark I am tryinig to insert into the same table with
below syntax.

Table is partitoned by year,month,day
ds.write.mode(SaveMode.Overwrite).insertInto("db.parqut_table")

I saw something in the above link not sure if that is same thing in my case.

Thanks,
Asmath