Hi, Can you pls let me know how you have migrated your old project with Struts1
and Tiles 2? I have a same situation here where I need to keep struts 1.

Pls respond as quick as possible.

Thank You
Venugopalan

This e-mail, including any attachments, may constitute a Federal record or
other Government property that is intended only for the addressed individuals.
This message may also contain information that is sensitive, confidential, or
otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not a
named addressee you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this e-mail from your system.